Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:.~A new generation is born~.:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unlease the heat

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Unlease the heat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:39 pm

Makai took another long drag from his cigar more Ushi-onna walking into the room, 'Maybe you shouldn't be so pressed with finding out who i am or what that statue is. If you don't do anything your all going to end up being lunch to those Ushi-onna." He lifted his scythe and poined at the ox spider demons. He pulled his cigar from his mouth releasing a long cloud of smoke from his lips
Back to top Go down
Maya-chan

Maya-chan

PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:41 pm

"well i'll leave those things to you mr. demon i have a statue to look at." Yuki said "come along Bou-chan." she said dragging her sister to "and yes miss.person demons are real." she said smiling
Back to top Go down
unmei-chan
Admin
unmei-chan

PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:45 pm

koibito growled and said "darkness staff!!" her staff pulsed with energy then darkness sorounded it she looked back at her friend "sorry i got to touch that thing it's...calling me.." she said and took off to the statue
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:48 pm

"Koibito!" Brianne said as she ran after her friend, but stopped suddenly...she couldn't move her legs. There was an icy cold aura that felt...evil..."Koibito, wait!" (Jack always gives off that feeling)
Back to top Go down
https://generation.canadian-forum.com
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:50 pm

Makai gave a yawn as they left him to deal with the demons. He removed a seed from his cloak, "Akuma no rerumubougurasu (Demon Realm Bow Grass)!" he threw the seed to the ground. it dug into the earth before the cave shook. Twenty large demonic purple plants erupted from the ground. it's leaves open showing rows of sharp teeth. They moved forward slamming down on the demons consuming them. Makai took a long drag of his cigar as his plants devoured his foes. he called out to the girls, "You may want to remain still. These plants react to movement."
Back to top Go down
Maya-chan

Maya-chan

PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:52 pm

"wait no human female who's name is unknown to me stop do not touch! something bad could happen! that this had got some evil ass vides coming from it and me no likey so humans should definatly not go near it!" Yuki rabbled. Bou nodded
Back to top Go down
unmei-chan
Admin
unmei-chan

PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:55 pm

koibito didnt listen she fought her way through and finally her staff touched the statue a bright light exploded and then jack stood in all his glory in front of koibito
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:58 pm

The blinding light made Brianne sheild her eyes and when it faded she looked at the...kinda disturbing sight. There was a man with mid-night black hair and vibrant green eyes, he was wearing a white shirt, brown pants, black boots, and a long black coat. "Where...am I?" he said, sounding confused.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:01 pm

Makai merely yawned. if they didn't heed his warning there fault. The mass of plants shot forward flying through the dead ushi-onna towards the now five beings. They leaves opened wided to devour them all, "Told you to stay still. baka." He sighed and took a long drag of his cigar
Back to top Go down
Maya-chan

Maya-chan

PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:02 pm

"Stupid humans never listen!" Yuki shouted. "but wow....he's hot for suposing to be evil...." she mumbled. Bou froze seeing the leaves
Back to top Go down
unmei-chan
Admin
unmei-chan

PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:05 pm

koibito growled and yelled "darkness cover!!!" darkness covered everone and telopotred them out side of the cave koibito fell to the ground "fuck" she mummbled and fainted
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:06 pm

Brianne couldn't make heads or tails of what was going on but they ended up outside, "Koibito!" she said as she knelt beside her, "Damn it!" The man looked around, "Odd..." was all he said.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:08 pm

Makai gave a yawn as he stayed in the cave his plants devouring the Ushi-onna. Outside an army marched to the cave. The five Karasu-tengu from before landing around them there staffs drawn, "Who are you state your names! Where is our leader!" There were more demands then questions. Beings in samurai armour drawing long blades.
Back to top Go down
Maya-chan

Maya-chan

PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:54 am

Yuki ignored them and hurried over to jack and began poking his face then circling him as if investigating.. "Yuki, what are you going to do about them?" Bou asked geturing to the samurai. Yuki shrugged it off, "let the others handle it." she repliedstill investigating Jack
Back to top Go down
unmei-chan
Admin
unmei-chan

PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:28 pm

koibito moaned "ahh crap hey you mister who are you and why were you frozen in stone?" she asked sleeply
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:18 pm

Brianne rolled her eyes at all the questions people kept asking, "I am Brianne Everson and this is my friend Koibito...I have no clue who the rest are." She said then looked to the black ahired man, "Espeailly him..."
"I am Jack Deviant...and you look like someone I know..." He said to Brianne. "Well I am not!"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:24 pm

A loud yawn could be heard as smoke flew out the cave. Makai walked forward his scythe over his shoulder in his left hand was the body of one of the Ushi-onna. Immediately the demons got to there knees and bowed before him. Makai waved them off, "Go search the caves and crush any that are still alive." They all gave a cry of, "HAI MASTER!" before charging into the cave.
Back to top Go down
Maya-chan

Maya-chan

PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:20 pm

"he doesn't seem bad, hey Bou is Chrono stashed in your bag?" Yuki asked her sister as she poked jack in the face. the younger girl pulled a sleeping cat out of her bag. "Chrono time to wake up we need your help." Bou whispered
Back to top Go down
unmei-chan
Admin
unmei-chan

PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:48 am

koibito sat up "eh eh your bringing out your cat? fine evil chu!" she called 2 butterflys started to fly around her she yawned then her eyes went wide "ehh you guys know him!?!?" she said out loud as her butterflys told her his name "so thats jack?" she asked they're responce was to fly and land on his shoulders
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:20 am

Jack looked over to Chrono, Chu and Evil, "I remember these..." Everything seemed a bit...foggy...where was he? Brianne was glaring at Makai which Jack noticed and looked over to Makai too, "You...look simular too..."

(A bit of memery lost)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:01 pm

Makai looked at Brianne raising an eyebrow. he took out another cigar and lit it up blowing smoke in her direction, 'ITs rude to stare at someone girly." Makai turned to glance at jack, 'As for you i've never met you in my fifteen thousand years on this planet."
Back to top Go down
Maya-chan

Maya-chan

PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:32 pm

Chrono slowly woke and saw Jack. "Jack?! how are you still alive!!" he exclaimed. jumpping down from Bou's arms turning into his new human form
Spoiler:

"you look exactaly the same!" he exclaimed examining the man
Back to top Go down
unmei-chan
Admin
unmei-chan

PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:38 pm

koibito shook her head "ok ok everyone stop we need to figure out whats going on" she said everyone was silent "ok now mister who are you?and how did you get here?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 4:34 pm

Jack looked over to Chrono and smiled, "Chrono! I haven't seen in....well in forever...and I already told you who I was and how I got here...I can't remember..." Brianne stood up, "Look, I have no clue who any of you are...except for Koibito....but we should get out of here before the ECR comes."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:43 pm

Makai gave a yawn. he turned and started to walk off lighting up another cigar. he jumped into the air bursting into thousands of black rose petals along with his army.

{exit}
Back to top Go down
Maya-chan

Maya-chan

PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:38 pm

"you all went to go and defeat mastermind and you sacrificed yourself.....everyone else....there all dead. it's been a very long time since then Jack...." Chrono said sadly remembering Emilia
Back to top Go down
unmei-chan
Admin
unmei-chan

PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:14 am

koibitot stood up she wobbled a bit but stood up "bri is right jack follow us you girls too i want awsers and fast" she said she picked up her staff and looked at jack "so can you get us out of here or am i?" she asked feeling weak
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:37 am

They heard shouting coming towards them. Jack looked to Chrono, "I see..." he said, a hint of sadness in his tone but none the less, they did have to get out of here. Jack did some hand signs, "Hidden Mole Technique." All of them then disappeared from to the beginning of the forest, "I can't transport too far..." He said. Brianne looked to her motorcycle, "Me and Koibito can go to my place and you can try and transport to it." She said as she put on her helmet and Jack nodded.
Back to top Go down
Maya-chan

Maya-chan

PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:01 pm

"were coming too! tell me your adress and chrono go back to being your normal cat self." Yuki said, sprouting her wings. Bou walked over and picked up chrono who went back to his origonal form
Back to top Go down
unmei-chan
Admin
unmei-chan

PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:14 pm

koibito nodded "lets go just follow my dark energy signal its gonna be very faint" she said letting her dark energy out in a slow flow
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:20 pm

"Alright, let's hurry." Brianne said then started the motor cycle and headed off to her house. Jack followed the energy signal.
Back to top Go down
Maya-chan

Maya-chan

PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:22 pm

Bou quickly grabbed on to Yuki and chrono as her sister jumped up and flew into the sky following Koibito's signal
Back to top Go down
unmei-chan
Admin
unmei-chan

PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:25 pm

koibito was hanging on tightly to bri panting loseing all energy fast "gotta go faster bri dont know how much longer i can send it out" she said
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:34 pm

"We are almost there." Brianne said as she sped up, if she would hit a bump then she would lose contorl of the motorcycle.
Back to top Go down
Maya-chan

Maya-chan

PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:36 pm

Yuki flew faster to keep up with the speed the bike was going
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unlease the heat
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Next Generation :: Kiwah Stone Islands :: Dreadwood Creek-
Jump to: