Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:.~A new generation is born~.:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unlease the heat

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:22 pm

Brianne Everson sighed as she flipped the page to a magazine, Vogue. "What a boring day..." she said as her vibrant blue eyes scanned the pages. It was January the 12th, snow fell down slowly, big, fat bits of snow. It was going to be 1 hell of a walk up to her apartment. The little bell above the door of the small Laundry Mat rang as someone came in.
Back to top Go down
https://generation.canadian-forum.com
Maya-chan

Maya-chan

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:53 pm

"come on Bou-chan!!" Yuki yelled dragging her mortal sister behind her. the girl ran over to the little candy machines in the mat and put some quarters in to get a jaw breaker
Back to top Go down
unmei-chan
Admin
unmei-chan

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:56 pm

Koibito was sitting in the corner wait in for her cloths she smiled at the two girls
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:01 pm

"Oy, no running in the Mat." Brianne said as she looked at the 2 new comers. Brianne went back to reading as 2 older women come in, gossiping. "Did you hear the news last night?" said one. "Oh yes I did, they say they found a strange cave in the forest last night and there is some kind of strange energy down there." Brianne looked to the 2 ladies, listening in as usual. "They closed down the area too, it might be serious." Brianne watched them come up to the counter, "I am here to pick up my dry cleaning." she asked. "Sure ok, let me just get it." Brianne went to the back room and grabbed her clothes, "Hmm...sounds interesting...I think I'll go check it out after work." she thought as she brought the woman she clothes and the 2 left.
Back to top Go down
Maya-chan

Maya-chan

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:02 pm

"i am very sorry Ma'am." Bou said to Brianne then turned back to her sister, "Yuki come on father is expecting us." she said softly
Back to top Go down
unmei-chan
Admin
unmei-chan

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:04 pm

Koibito listened to the ladies and smirked and though 'hmm finally something to do'
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:06 pm

"It's alright." Brianne said as she waved them off then yawned, "Just 1 hour left till my shift is done.." she thought as she watched the clock.
Back to top Go down
Maya-chan

Maya-chan

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:07 pm

"na let's saty here that dick can get over it." Yuki said hitting the machine that wouldn't give her the candy. "you piece of shit give it now!" she demaned the machine. "Yuki-chan i don't think that will help matters." Bou said
Back to top Go down
unmei-chan
Admin
unmei-chan

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:09 pm

Koibito shook her head at the girls "oi bri you wanna go tonight to the cave?" she said walking over to her friend
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:43 pm

"Oh you just read my mind...but I can't till my damn shift is done." Brianne said as she smiled at her old friend, "Hey, don't do that!" She called over to the 2 again.
Back to top Go down
Maya-chan

Maya-chan

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:46 pm

"yuki stop your going to get us in trouble." Bou said softly then turned to Brianne, "again i am very sorry miss.." she replied
Back to top Go down
unmei-chan
Admin
unmei-chan

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:48 pm

Koibito smiled and walk to the candy machine and taped her foot on the bottem 2 little candys came out "there" she said walking back to bri
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:51 pm

"Eh Koibito-chan, you showed them the secret." Brianne said as she sighed but giggled. It felt like forever for finally it was 3pm, "Yes! See ya work! Let's go Koibito!" Brianne was glad to finally be out of work, the Mat was...well boring.
Back to top Go down
Maya-chan

Maya-chan

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:54 pm

"WHOOT! THANK YOU!!!" Yuki yelled grabbing the candies, "Come on Bou father has a mission from mother!!" Yuki yelled grabbing her sister by the wrist and running off.
Back to top Go down
unmei-chan
Admin
unmei-chan

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:57 pm

koibito smiled and ran after bri "wooohoo" she yelped running
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:01 pm

Brianne went to her motorcycle and grabbed her helmet, "Catch." she said as she tossed Koibito one and put hers on. She got on it and waited till Koibito did too before starting it up and they headed off for the Dreadwood Creek Forest.

Unlease the heat 9f27_10 (Her motorcycle)
Back to top Go down
Maya-chan

Maya-chan

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:04 pm

Yuki and Bou walked to Dreadwood creek forest where Yuki's father told them to go
Back to top Go down
unmei-chan
Admin
unmei-chan

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:05 pm

koibito smirked and put the hlemet on "lets go!" she said giggleing
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:09 pm

In less then 1 hour, they arrived in the Dreadwood Creek Forest or the Insect Forest cause of all the bugs in it. Brianne parked her cycle near an odd looking tree and took off her helmet. Fog covered the snowy grounds, "Geez its creepy...lets get to that cave." Brianne said as she took her backpack with her and started down the trail.
Back to top Go down
Maya-chan

Maya-chan

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:11 pm

Yuki saw the two girls from the laundry mat earlier, "let's follow them Bou-chan, they might be going to the cave father told us about." she whispered to her sister
Back to top Go down
unmei-chan
Admin
unmei-chan

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:13 pm

koibito's eyes narrowed "bri we are being followed" she said as she felt watched ~her sneak ablitys help lol~
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:14 pm

"Not surprised about that...this is big news after all." Brianne said as she turned on her flashlight, "Hey I see the cave..."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:20 pm

Smoke could be seen in the air as a male stood in the area of the forest taking a long drag from a cuban cigar smoke hanging in the air. In front of him three strange creatures looking something like a spider but with the head of a bull, 'You Ushi-ona have been getting on my nerves." The male had three massive scythes on his back. he took a long drag from his cigar and tossed it to the ground stomping it out. The three gyuki leapt into the air screeching there mouths opened to devour him. He lazily raised a hand lightning spark at the tips of his index, middle and ring finger. A lightning bolt shot forward from each finger tearing through each of the demons tearing through there flesh. They hit the ground there bodies dissolving into the air. The black haired male pulled out a cigar and lit it up taking a long drag from it.

Spoiler:

^
^
^
^
Gyuki
Back to top Go down
Maya-chan

Maya-chan

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:23 pm

Yuki tensed as she sensed the presence of a demon, as the followed the other two females
Back to top Go down
unmei-chan
Admin
unmei-chan

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:27 pm

koibito looked to bri "it's not safe" she said feeling something off "we need to be ready" she said pulling out her staff
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:29 pm

"I got my fathers gun in my pack so I'm good." Brianne said. Brianne was given her fathers pistol when he died to help protect her family...what good that did..."Hey look..." She said as she pointed to a flash of lightning, "What was that?" then she looked to Koibito, "Well great, now we have 2 interests...which one should we go for now? the cave or the lightning flash?" Brianne asked, she, herself, wouldn't mind going to the cave 1st.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:33 pm

Flapping could be heard as five figures with large crow like wings coming out of there back descended from the sky landing in the forest around the smoking black haired male in a kneeling position. There wings folded they each carried a staff in there hands. The male took a long drag of his cigar and sighed, 'Go find their headquarters and command my army to march. Wipe the Ushi-onna from this land. They have betrayed me for the last time." He raised a hand to the sky and shot a large bolt of lightning upwards as a single to his army. The bolt flew up over the forest. The men took flight once more leaving the male be.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maya-chan

Maya-chan

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:37 pm

"bou-chan you go to the cave, and i will deal with the demon i'm sensing alright." Yuki told Bou the ran off toward where she sensed the demon as bou watched the girls
Back to top Go down
unmei-chan
Admin
unmei-chan

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:38 pm

koibito looked to bri "cave then what ever that was lets hurry!!" she said grabing bri's arm and running to the cave
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:40 pm

Brianne and Koibito ran the rest of the way to the cave but Brianne was getting a funny feeling. She looked up to another lightning flash, "WHat is going on?" she thought. The cave was cold, dark and damp, rats ran across the ground, away from Brianne's flashlight, "Gross...but cool."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:46 pm

Makai headed towards where the cave was. The Gyuki were suppose to be hiding inside. He sighed and continued to smopke his cigar. He drew his tenbatsu his 6'5 foot scythe and placed it on his shoulder. He walked towards the cave his look blank his eyes emotionless. His crimson red orbs glowed as he walked through the forest smoking his cigar without a care
Back to top Go down
Maya-chan

Maya-chan

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:47 pm

Yuki hide behind trees following the man.

Bou ran after the girls quietly, so she wouldn't be detected
Back to top Go down
unmei-chan
Admin
unmei-chan

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:53 pm

koibito looked around "lets keep going" she said walking in looking around carfuly
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:55 pm

It was like a pathway leading them to something...weither it was good or bad. Brianne felt something weird and as they got closer, she heard something like a humming, "Can you hear that?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:57 pm

A shadow could be seen ahead as something moved inside the cave followed by more. The sound of many footsteps could be heard. The male looked up at the cave as he stood in front of it with a bored look. he walked in yawning his smoke filling the cave as he put the cigar out and lit up another having finished the other one. he walked deeper into the cave looking about with bored eyes.
Back to top Go down
Maya-chan

Maya-chan

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:00 pm

Bou followed the female's quietly listening as they said they heard a sound.

Yuki followed Makai deeper into the cave
Back to top Go down
unmei-chan
Admin
unmei-chan

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:03 pm

koibito glared as she felt someone watching her she turned quckly "girl come out i know you are there you might as well walk with us" she said
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:07 pm

They came to a dead end, "Damn looks like...wait look." Brianne pointed her flashlight to a odd crack on the wall, "What's this?" she said as she ran her fingers over it but then the ground started to suddenly shake, rocks fell at the entrence, blocking the way out as Brianne knelt to the ground, "Ok, bad idea!" she said but something amazing happened, the dead end suddenly started to open up, revealing a room. A large gust of energy could be felt, it was almost nauseating but when the shaking stopped, Brianne stood up, "Are you ok, Koibito?" she asked as she looked over to her friend.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:10 pm

What seemed to be water dropped from the sealing landing between the two even hititng there cloths. However it wasn't rain it was saliva. On the roof of the cave was ten large ushi-onna staring down at the two girls hungrily.
Back to top Go down
Maya-chan

Maya-chan

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:12 pm

Bou came out of the shadows before they reached the dead end and stood quietly.

Back to top Go down
unmei-chan
Admin
unmei-chan

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:14 pm

koibito felt the water and looked up "fuck bri attack!" she said as she twirled her staff getting ready to attack the thing
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:16 pm

"Oh gross!" Brianne said then took out her fathers gun, "Koibito, be careful." she warned her as she aimed then fired.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:23 pm

The Ushi-onna dropped the ground. Walls came down as more burst ionto the room rapidly filling it. The Demons roared at the three girls drool dripping to the ground. Tey all stood around 15 foot in height and more towering over them. They were surrounding the three barring there teeth. Smoke filled the room as a large 6'5 foot scythe flew forward the blade ramming into a demons head crushing it. The black haired male jumped down landing on one of the beast head sending it into the floor. he had his hands in his pockets a chain coming out of his sleeve. The chain flicked as the scythe sailed into the air. He raised a hand lazily and grabbed the scythe placing it on his shoulder, "Theres more of you then i thought." He threw his cigar to the ground and put it out before stomping on the demons head he was on crushing it. He pulled out a new cigar lighting it up, "Kemuri kumo (Smoke cloud)!" Smoke flew from the cigar spiralling through the air. The smoke wrapped around fifteen ushi-onna and seemed to be crushing them wrapping around the suffocating them of air. They dropped dead to the ground there bodies having been deprived of air.
Back to top Go down
Maya-chan

Maya-chan

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:25 pm

"Yuki!" Bou whispered. bou couldn't fight to save her life. Yuki ran up to her sister running past Makai, "Bou-chan are you ok?" she asked
Back to top Go down
unmei-chan
Admin
unmei-chan

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:27 pm

koibito stood infrount of the 2 girls "hmm~" she hmmed "hey whats that" she asked as she pointed to a figure or...statue
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:30 pm

Brianne stared at what was going on, both scared like shit that something like this was happening and amazed, "What are you?" she said but snapped out of it when Koibito asked "What's that?" Brianne turned and peered into the dark before picking up her flashlight and pointing to it, "I'd ask the same thing..." she said as she walked closer to it.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:33 pm

The Ushi-onna approached the girls growling at them blocking them off from the object. Makai merely smoked his cigar. He gave a blank look as he placed his scythe on the ground, "If you don't mind me asking why are you girls down here in a dangeorus place like this." He took a long drag from his cigar wondering if he should just let the demons eat them/. One of the ushi-onna lunged at the male only for a scythe to be shoved in its face, 'I'm talking"
Back to top Go down
Maya-chan

Maya-chan

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:34 pm

Yuki looked at the other females, "he's a demon. and mr. demon im here cause i was told to check it out." Yuki said. Bou hide behind her sister quietly
Back to top Go down
unmei-chan
Admin
unmei-chan

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:36 pm

koibito looked to the male "adventure we got bord and came here plus i wanna know what that thing is!" she said pointing to the statue again
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:37 pm

"Wow wait a sec...demon? That isn't possibale. They don't...err, maybe I shouldn't say it." Brianne said as she backed away a bit from...well whatever it was that was blocking them, "We heard rumors about some high energy levels and so, we decided to check it out...who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unlease the heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlease the heat   Unlease the heat Empty

Back to top Go down

Unlease the heat
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Next Generation :: Kiwah Stone Islands :: Dreadwood Creek-
Jump to: